Job Code : MT/18/005
Job Location : Kochi, India
Experience Required : 1+ Years
Total Vacancies : 1
Posted date : November 21, 2018
Required Qualifications :
- Staff recruitment and selection process for Health Careers which include advertising on job search sites (Seek, LinkedIn, Naukri. Monster), shortlisting the applicants based on the selection criteria and scheduling interviews.
- Work on assignment related to KRA/KPI’s, KAR’s, Time allocation (for KAR’s and KPI tasks) and Duty Statements, through Knowledge Hub
- Involve in key activities of the projects that are related to their domain.
- Train and advise other Managers in personnel and workplace relations matters.
- Carry out actions and produce other outcomes as required by company.
- Conduct the Health Careers Employment Reference check and verification process
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings, discussions etc.
- Promote the vision and strategies of the company.
- Documentation of employees details with adherence to Australian standards (ASQA/ANMAC), in Knowledge Hub
- Co-ordinate with other members of the team to generate desired output.
- Assist team members and support them with ideas, suggestions etc.
- Support Trainer/Assessors to update Industry Currency related information and documentation onto the Ongoing Portfolio in Knowledge Hub
- Work on verification procedures of Health Careers through Equifax portal.
- Commit to completing tasks allocated to them and assist others to meet deadlines.
- Deal with all staff in a professional manner and provide progress reports and respond to staff queries within appropriate timescales.
- Keep up to date with team projects and initiatives through the support system, and contribute to the shared knowledge on the team.
- Have an adaptable approach to communicating with non-technical staff to convey complex information.
- Setting authorities through HCI’s Authority Matrix assigning required privileges based on staff level.
- Take an interest in the work performed by other team members and share relevant information freely.
- Maintain an understanding of other projects and offer advice, feedback and expertise where possible.
Skills and competencies :
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new HR practices, methods, and procedures
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the organisation
Please mention "HR Executive" in the subject of your email