Q A Team Lead
Job Code : HCG/MT/19/001
Job Location : Kochi, India
Experience Required : 5 - 8 years
Posted date : January 15, 2019
Job Description :
The quality analyst team lead should be able to efficiently lead the QA and technical documentation team to meet the QA goals and overall quality of software deliverables.
Should have proven experience in manual and automated test execution of websites and products developed by the company. Quality analyst with working knowledge in test automation tools (Selenium Webdriver) preferred
- Performing manual/automated quality tests on websites/products developed by the company.
- Manage day-to-day QA tasks and improve overall quality of deliverables.
- Perform quality tests on software developed by the company.
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Reporting and keeping track of issues in defect management system
- Following up and closure of reported bugs.
- Work delegation and team mentoring.
- Effective interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Experience in working in dynamic/agile work environments
- Knowledge in software testing life cycle.
- Knowledge in performing manual testing in live/test environments.
- Expertise in preparing test cases, bug reports etc.
- Knowledge in using defect management tools
- Demonstrated experience of contributing to a team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Undertake and/or participate in Continuous improvement activities
- Working knowledge in test automation/ load testing / performance testing tools preferred