Mobile Apps Team Leader
Job Code : HCG/MT/19/003
Job Location : World Trade Center, Infopark, Kochi, India
Experience Required : Minimum 4 years
No. of Positions : 1
Posted date : March 13, 2019
Job Description :
Senior mobile app developer with minimum 4 years of experience in end to end mobile apps development activities using Hybrid and/or native mobile platforms. You will build and lead a team of app developers responsible for all mobile development activities from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. Must be a fast learner with a good attitude and self-discipline. Work location will be at MWT Technologies Pvt. Ltd., World Trade Center, Infopark, Kochi - India.
Required Qualifications :
- Primary responsibility includes requirements collection, technical documentation,tasks management, coding, conducting code and software reviews.
- Should be able to prepare good product architecture.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Build and manage a team of excellent app developers
- Provide debugging and technical support for the team
- Should be able to handle all activities involved in hosting apps in Android/iOS stores.
- Implement best practices for process improvements.
- Coordinate with external teams of clients, development professionals, quality analysts, technical architects etc.
- Excellent experience in building apps for Android & iOS platforms using any of the following tools/technologies.
- PhoneGap/Cordova, React Native, Flutter, Firebase, ionic framework, HTML5, Angular JS, Xamarin, jQuery Mobile, Android SDK with Android Studio, XCode, Swift, Cocoa framework etc.
- Should have exposure to MS Office Tools
- Experience with any source management platforms like VSS, SVN, GitHub etc.
- Experience in working in an environment using CMMI/ISO9001 certified process framework is an advantage.