FRONT END DEVELOPER / UI DEVELOPER
Job Code : HCG/MT/19/005
Job Location : Cochin
Experience Required : 3+ Years
No. of Positions : 1
Posted date : March 15, 2019
Job Description :
Role: Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for highly creative and innovative Front-End Web Developers who can convert their ideas into designs. Ideal candidates should be hardworking, committed, ready to face challenging situations and meet the deadlines. The Web developer will be working on a variety of websites and web applications with W3C standards for international clients.
- Design and construct web pages/ sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based applications.
- Write clean and concise CSS and trouble shoot / debug issues across browsers.
- Reproduce mock- ups from Photoshop documents into HTML using CSS.
- Create clean, user intuitive interface and navigation design.
- Good knowledge of design concepts, and recommends best practices.
- Have the ability to respond to detail technical queries by the customer and advise.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and web integration principles.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior team members to help them scale faster
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with developers and clients on day to day deliverables.
- Plans and schedules resources to meet client commitments and deadlines
- Proficient in DIV tags, Photoshop to build Web 2.0 websites.
- Experience in creating front-end web design, including designing interfaces and style guides
- Experience in cross-platform design, image optimization and load time management.
- Good to have typography and color usability on website
- Should possess excellent communication and leadership skills
- AngularJS, ReactJS, Ionic, Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus
- Experience in developing SEO friendly website.
- Healthcare/ Education / Retails / e-commerce / Supply Chain domain expertise is an added advantage
- Exposure to mobile UI design, WordPress, Joomla would be great advantage
- Exposure to graphic design work is an added skill advantage.
- Knowledge in Sass, LESS would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an added skill advantage.
Personal Attributes :
- Should take ownership of deliverables
- Should be willing to learn new things and ready to adapt to new ways of working.
- Positive attitude towards team and work
- Fun loving, creative, collaborative, yet professional and having a passion to delight customers