Job Code : HCG/MT/20/001
Job Location : World Trade Center, Infopark, Kochi, India
Experience Required : Minimum 2 years’ experience in Project Management with an overall 8-10 years of experience
Posted date : January 13, 2020
Job Description :
- The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project from planning, monitoring and implementation.
- The PM main tasks will be coordinating all resources, project estimating , task breakdown and scheduling, ,setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project.
- Execute projects from planning, design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project life-cycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
- Prepare Project plans, Estimation and Schedule for delivery.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Project Management with an overall 8-10 years of experience.
- Prior experience in PHP, MySQL (LAMP), React JS will be preferred.
- Should have excellent oral, written communication skills and customer service skills.
- Should have experience in agile development model.
- Proficient in project management software (JIRA preferably)
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools