Technical Solution Architect
Job Code : HCG/HR/MWT/SRF/02/21/15
Job Location : Infopark, Kochi
Experience Required : 8 - 12 Years
Posted date : May 18, 2021
Required Qualifications :
- Graduation in Engineering
- 10+ years of hands on experience developing and testing highly scalable software.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages, back-end languages and libraries and abilities handle every aspect of frontend, backend development and services plus 3rd party API integration
- Design & Implement microservices-based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
- SME in Microservices, API First, Cloud Native & Headless Architecture to design, develop & deploy applications.
- Build resilient and reusable Microservices & API using latest technologies and patterns
- Proficient in Core java, Solid foundation in object-oriented development and design patterns.. Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
- Ability to engineer complex feature systems from scratch and drive it to completion. Good knowledge of multiple data storage systems.
- Research and evaluate technologies and solutions to determine solution design options and trade offs.
- Ability to lead the development cycle and ensure delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
- Experience in automated CI/CD, Containers and Cloud technologies Utilize the latest advancement in Microsoft Web technology and new design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the IT solution
- Lead and guide a team on Cloud technologies, for example, cloud-native development, deployment, frontend, and backend integration.
- Estimate an Epic, Story, identify dependencies & risks.
- Provide enterprise solutions, taking into consideration development costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and operation management.
- Understanding of Cloud design patterns, cloud operations, and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices and suggest improvements.
- Provide competitive and innovative technical decisions.
- Analyse & provide solutions to different business & technical processes/issues.